Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products. Sign up for amazonsmile at http://smile.amazon.com and select Trinity Baptist Church as your charitable organization.
Participating merchants will make donations to our youth ministry activities budget based on your purchases.
- Go to www.eScrip.com
- Click on Sign up
- Enter your ZIP code then click on Continue
- Enter your information and a password
- Search for and select Trinity Baptist Church
- Register your store card(s) information (Local stores using eScrip include Gene's Fine Foods, and Fresh and Easy)
- Click on Continue
- Click on Sign up
Save Mart, Lucky, and FoodMaxx grocery stores will donate up to 3% of qualified purchases. The SHARES program is now powered by eScrip. You must register your phone number or Save Smart Reward card with eScrip to qualify.
You Can Submit Your Tithes and Offerings Online
Trinity invites you to consider our electronic giving program as a way to automate your tithes and offerings.
Electronic, online giving offers convenience for individual congregation members. We anticipate that electronic giving will appeal to many church members—from longtime worshippers as well as newer members who will appreciate an alternative to frequent check writing or who prefer to pay or donate by electronic means whenever possible.
Direct Debit Giving is used to automatically transfer funds from your checking or savings account to the church’s bank account. If you are already using direct debit to make mortgage and car payments or to pay utility bills, then you know how it works. Just click on the blue “Give Now” button to start the process.
Credit and Debit Card Giving lets you make offerings automatically on a pre-determined schedule using a credit or debit card. Today, many families use debit cards as a convenient alternative to checks or use credit cards in a responsible manner to manage a wide range of obligations. Again, just click on the blue “Give Now” button to start the process.
Online giving lets you make one-time donations or to set up a schedule of automatic donations. By setting up a password protected profile, you will be able to log in at any time to make donations, change a recurring donation plan, or view your personal giving history.
The following are some of the things you can do online through this service:
- Set up a series of recurring donations
- Change the dollar amount on an existing donation plan
- Change the account used to make donations
- Change the frequency of donations
- View a personal donation history
- Print a personal donation history
Contact the contributions contact, Candi Miller, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about electronic giving.
Text Giving @ 925-204-2545
- Text the amount you would like to give to Trinity at the above number.
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Trinity’s Budget fund.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund account. Example: $10 Faith Odyssey.
- If the fund name you texted does not match. You will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund. If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states; “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.