Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products. Sign up for amazonsmile at http://smile.amazon.com and select Trinity Baptist Church as your charitable organization.
Participating merchants will make donations to our youth ministry activities budget based on your purchases.
- Go to www.eScrip.com
- Click on Sign up
- Enter your ZIP code then click on Continue
- Enter your information and a password
- Search for and select Trinity Baptist Church
- Register your store card(s) information (Local stores using eScrip include Gene's Fine Foods, and Fresh and Easy)
- Click on Continue
- Click on Sign up
You Can Submit Your Tithes and Offerings Online
Trinity invites you to consider our electronic giving program as a way to automate your tithes and offerings.
Electronic, online giving offers convenience for individual congregation members. We anticipate that electronic giving will appeal to many church members—from longtime worshippers as well as newer members who will appreciate an alternative to frequent check writing or who prefer to pay or donate by electronic means whenever possible.
Contact the contributions contact, Candi Miller, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about electronic giving.
Text Giving @ 925-204-2545
- Text the amount you would like to give to Trinity at the above number.
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations:
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Trinity’s Budget fund.
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund account. Example: $10 Faith Odyssey.
- If the fund name you texted does not match. You will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund. If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states; “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.